Cloud Storage Plugin General Discussion

• Total Posts: 85

Support

Here you can discuss plug-in operation.

• Total Posts: 1

Bart

Hi,
I want to use a CDN. I have created a CDN profile. What is the next step I need to take to set it up?

Support

Open /Admin/Plugin/ConfigureMiscPlugin?systemName=DevPartner.CloudStorage
Set CDN parameters and click save button

• Total Posts: 2

Travis

I am very interested in purchasing your Cloud Storage plugin for nopCommerce version 4.00. I do have a couple of questions, though.

•  Just to confirm, this does store the full picture, rather than just the thumbnail (as the built-in nopCommerce option does)?
•  Is it compatible with the thumbnail storage? i.e. Can I use your plugin to store main copy of image in Azure, as well as store my thumbnails in an Azure blob, as well?
•  Will it transfer the pictures from the current location to Azure? This will be pretty essential for my purpose.
•  If so, is it better for the pictures to be in the database or in the file system?
•  Have you tested the installation on nopCommerce v 4.00 beta (that came out a few weeks before the official release version)? I would assume it will work, as other plugins seem to.

Support

Thank you for your message!
Travis wrote:
•  Just to confirm, this does store the full picture, rather than just the thumbnail (as the built-in nopCommerce option does)?
yes
Travis wrote:
•  Is it compatible with the thumbnail storage? i.e. Can I use your plugin to store main copy of image in Azure, as well as store my thumbnails in an Azure blob, as well?
Yes, and even more. You will be able to use different containers for your thumbnails and for your main pictures.
Travis wrote:
•  Will it transfer the pictures from the current location to Azure? This will be pretty essential for my purpose.
Yes.
Travis wrote:
•  If so, is it better for the pictures to be in the database or in the file system?
It’s up to you. It will transfer images from your DB and from your file system. It depends on your settings.
Travis wrote:
•  Have you tested the installation on nopCommerce v 4.00 beta (that came out a few weeks before the official release version)? I would assume it will work, as other plugins seem to.
No, We didn’t test it with a beta version of nopCommerce. I think it will be better to update your beta version of nop😊

• Total Posts: 2

Travis

Hi,

Yes, it would be better to upgrade it, definitely! Unfortunately, I've made very significant changes to the code base and have been avoiding setting aside the time to fix all of the merge errors git presents me with. Heh.

One more question. I notice that there is an option to download the dll before paying. Is this preview fully functional? It would be nice to be able to make sure it will work before purchasing.

Also, does the paid version include the source code? It would be helpful if there are any issues with compatibility with the beta. I see that you can separately purchase the source for redistribution purposes, but I have no intent to redistribute.

Thanks!

Support

Hi,

Travis wrote:
One more question. I notice that there is an option to download the dll before paying. Is this preview fully functional? It would be nice to be able to make -sure it will work before purchasing.
Yes, you can download the plugin and check in your localhost environment.
Travis wrote:
Also, does the paid version include the source code? It would be helpful if there are any issues with compatibility with the beta. I see that you can separately purchase the source for redistribution purposes, but I have no intent to redistribute.
No, we changed the price of the source code.
1-year of access to our git repository  will cost just +120 USD
120USD it’s the cost of access to our repository and we will need to pay some fee to Microsoft to buy an additional license. If you have an MSDN subscription this cost can be reduced. You can pay half of this cost if you are an MSDN subscriber.
If you would like to redistribute our software you will need to buy it with an extensible license.

Please let us know if you have any questions

Alexander

Dear Sir or Madam,

The company, I am working for, is developing at the moment the B2B decision based on nopCommerce.
We have found, that you Cloud Storage Plugin could be very profitable for us.

The only some questions I want to clear first are:
·         Is it suitable for the version of nopCommerce 3.9 (and for 4.xx)?
·         Is https protocol supported already?
·         Is it possible to obtain some test version for a couple of days before purchasing?

Thank you for your time, I am looking forward to your response.

Support

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your message
Alexander wrote:
Is it suitable for the version of nopCommerce 3.9 (and for 4.xx)?
Yes
Alexander wrote:
Is https protocol supported already?
As far as I remember yes. You are able to set your URL pattern and it can be HTTPS. We will be able to test it in your test environment and fix it for free if we have any issues.
Alexander wrote:
Is it possible to obtain some test version for a couple of days before purchasing?
We didn’t develop a test(trial) version for this and other plugins.

Mudasir

Hi
Can you tell me?
1) your plugin support  which my already files are uploaded in project. these files are base on files system.

2) if i want to add product description and in the description i will add some picture content or videos content then your plugin will support or not support to upload on cloud.

Thank you in advance