1. Store thumbnails pictures in Cloud(Amazon S3) - check CRUD operations
2. Store original pictures in Cloud(Amazon S3) - check CRUD operations
3. Move pictures from nopCommerce to Cloud
4. Move >1000 pictures from nopCommerce to Cloud
5. Store downloadable files in Cloud Storage - check CRUD operations
6. Move your downloadable files to Cloud storage/SQL server
7. Check uploaded images via TinyMCE and (TinyMCE)Roxy File manager operations with Cloud storage - check 1 + file system operations
8. Move TinyMCE (Roxy images) to Cloud Storage.
9. Use different buckets for thumbnails/original pictures/Roxy images to show them with/without CDN.