Quickly and Easily Import Data
Importing XML(JSON, Excel, SQL or custom Data Source) to a nopCommerce table can be done in three easy steps. First, navigate to the System => Sync – Manage Mapping and click “Add new” button.
Next, select Data Source type and specify Data Source settings, nopCommerce entity and with what frequency it runs. Finally, click Save and specify mapping to the specific nopCommerce entity.
Map Fields between Datasource and nopcommerce DTO
Select and map import Data Source headers to any nopCommerce field the Data Source to nopCommerce field, ensuring that the right information is quickly and accurately inserted in the right place. Sync plugin saves the column mapping rule and create import task to import future XML(JSON or custom Data Source).
Auto-Import Spreadsheets by Schedule
Create and schedule an import task to automatically import spreadsheets into any nopCommerce tables using any valid XML(JSON, Excel, SQL or custom Data Source) stored on a local file system or remote URL.
Detailed Error Messages
Sync plugin provides detailed error messages when errors occur during the import operation. This helps you to quickly locate and review errors and troubleshoot importing problem.
High speed due to improved write algorithm
Some speed tests (Azure DB - 50 DTU):
|Currency import (3 items)
|Customer import (10 items)
|Discount import (475 items)
|der import (41 items)
|Produc Price&Discounts import (11849 items)
|Product & manufacture updad import (13016 items)
nopCommerce Sync - Release 2.4(from version 4.2) - 2020-06-26
- Added \Source\Nop4.1_Example\DevPartner.Nop.Plugin.Sync.FrigatERP\ folder. This folder contains a plugin which sends information about new orders to External ERP and based on our Sync plugin please check FrigatERPConsumerService to get more details.
- Added \Plugins\DevPartner.Sync.Sql\ folder. This folder contains:
- Configuration for task to import cats - \pluginsettings.json
- Example of SQL data that should be imported - \SQL\dataExample.sql
- Removed DP_ValidateSlug function from \Plugins\DevPartner.Sync\SqlScripts\Install.sql
- Added \Plugins\DevPartner.Sync.Vendor\pluginsettings.json. This file contains:
- Configuration for task to import vendor products
- Configuration for task to import vendor product pictures
- RegExp conversion for ProductExtId to create unequal key for vendors products
- Lookups conversions for ProductType, ManageInventoryMethod and LowStockActivity mappings
- Configuration for Translate conversion that represents text data in Unicode in ASCII.It's useful conversion for SeNames especially for Russian/German languages.
- Picture conversion allows you to upload pictures. Supported picture formats:
- Added excel example \Sync\Excel\importacion_masiva_productos.xlsx
- Added xml examples \Sync\Inc(\Sync\Inc_for_test). These examples are used by default by ~/Plugins/DevPartner.Sync/pluginsettings.json configuration.
- Added \Source\Nop4.2_ExampleDevPartner.Nop.Plugin.Sync.Vendor\ folder. This folder contains a plugin which overrides product importexcelfile action to support import based on Sync plugin. This plugin contains:
- vendor conversion to support unique external products ids. ProductExtId = VendorId+"_"+Uniqual id(from excel file. We used SKU).
- VenderExcelImportDataSource - excel datasource was overridden to support excel files uploaded by vendor
- pluginsettings.json - configuration of 3 tasks that used during vender excel import
- Added TableLookupConversion to Sync plugin
Release 2.3 (from version 4.2) - 2020-04-27
- UPDATED: Added support Nop 4.20.
- ADDED: Resend order(just in case of network or ERP issues)
- ADDED: Action to see requests/responses to/from ERP. It can be helpful for analything ERP connection issues by using webservice.
Release 2.2 (from version 4.1) - 2019-11-13
- UPDATED: Added support Nop 4.10.
- Added EF support for DTO. You can use Data annotation for your DTOs and other entity framework features
- New: All settings moved pluginsettings.json. mapping also moved to pluginsettings.json file. It’s easier to move settings/tasks from QA and Prod and vice-versa
- Refactoring: Table names for DTOs. All tables have prefix DP_Sync_
- Refactoring: Remove dependencies from CMS plugin
- Refactoring: Removed reflection methods so you will not need to remove nopTemplates plugin or any other 3d parties plugins with assemblies dependencies issues.
- Refactoring: Simplified DataSources, Export and Conversions classes and interfaces so it’s a bit earthier to extend this plugin.
- Refactoring: a lot of other changes
Release 2.1(from version 3.8) - 2019-05-23
- DP_SyncLog added EntityExtId column to save external entity id to this field
- Set default settings - remove updating of LocaleStringResources
- Added Response object support to get output merge data with updated/inserted/deleted entities. It gives an ability to add some extra logic. For example:
- send some messages for customers that can be interested in new data
- clear cache for changed entities
- add some order notes or entity changes activities
Release 2.0(from version 3.8) - 2019-01-28
- Performance improvements for CMS integration scripts. Create DP_UpdateXmlByFilter SP
- Update. Plugin packages
- Fix. Order of view engines. Now you can overide views of nopCommerce Sync plugin in your theme
- Fix. multi-threading issues
Release 1.9(from version 3.8) - 2018-12-26
- Added IsDebug mode. We don’t remove import files fro requring tasks in this mode
- Added DP_ImportTaskAtts view
- Performance improvements. Added indexes. Use static tables instead of temp tables.
- Fix. ValidateSlugs procedure to remove doubles
Release 1.8(from version 3.8) - 2018-12-05
Release 1.7(from version 3.8) - 2018-12-03
- Added WaterMark to picture conversion
Release 1.6(from version 3.8) - 2018-09-18
- Added ValidateSlugs feature for bulk imports
Release 1.5(from version 3.8) - 2018-03-21
- Speed optimization for CMS imports
Release 1.4(from version 3.8) - 2017-04-01
- Added DP_SyncLog feature. You will be able to see changes (previous value/current value) in this log. We use this feature for some columns of product and orders imports.
- Added ability to specify scripts param. You will be able use one script for different tasks with different params if needed.
Release 1.3(from version 3.8) - 2017-03-22
- Added child tasks to create hierarchical imports. This feature allows to create Nested Parent-Child import for related DTOs.
- Added Test methods to see output regex and xPath patterns.
Release 1.2(from version 3.8)
Highlight features and changes
- Integration with CMS plugin. Added ability to import CMS entity.
- Integration with Search plugin. Added ability to re-index imported entities.
- Added about 20 DTOs to import different nopCommerce entities. It cover such scenarios like price, stock, product, product atts, spec. atts, category, manufacture, currency, order and so on import.
- Added/optimized about 32 sql scripts. All scripts are open for modification
- Added additional RegEx DataSource to analyze texts with regexp
- Added ability to export orders/customers to any custom ERP system. We did integration with 1C ERP and Freedom ERP by using this feature
- Added 8 new conversions:
- Download convertion allows to upload files
- Lookup convertion is a mapping conversion
- Picture convertion allows to upload pictures
- Reference convertion can be use during site migration to replace links in text by specifying product, manufacture, category or CMS links patterns with nopCommerce URLs
- RegEx convertion
- Translite convertion allows to convert some input text to translite
- and so on...
Sync plugin: How to install(video for version 1.3)
Sync plugin: How to use. part1(video for version 1.3)
Sync plugin: How to use. part2(video for version 1.3)